I have so many things in the making I thought it best to just update my readers here. This will be a list to keep it simple.
Any questions just continue to ask me on FB or in messages.
First I want to thank everyone who has subscribed to my website , my You Tube channel and my Face Book pages. I get so much feedback about what you would like to see, and I want to do it all- it just takes time!
Here is a rundown on what I am working on in August.
1. I changed this web address to www.wendyrusso.com. You can also get to it with www.wendyshealthfitness.com. This was a big deal to me because I have used the second address on all my videos, my FB pages, my business cards and I am getting use to it- BUT using my name seemed to be the easiest for me , you and everyone to get accustomed to. I hope you like it. Lets spread the word.
2. I have shot two strength videos last week. This was big for me because although not scripted, I am talking and trying to explain the movement and the reasons I do what I do and how. (all while working out!) My producer Eric had 2 cameras for the first time, we had a new external mic. Three hours of filming to make two 5-7 minute videos! I will be more involved in editing than ever before – which means more time spent in front of the computer . I expect these videos to be out by the end of the month.
3. I have set up a deal with eHow.com to make a set of 12 instructional videos. These will be shot and produced by a professional team and will be posted to www.eHow.com. Unfortunately I was not allowed to pick the topics. I hope to have more influence and input if my videos become successful. This is an exciting undertaking for me, and will help get my presence out there in cyber world. Not to mention, Livestrong.com has just contacted me to film a series of videos with them. I know nothing more except I said yes. 🙂
4. I have joined a team at a new social network called www.Nufezeek.com for people who want to get in shape. I have committed to coaching a team for a 6 week challenge. I am excited about this, and look forward to helping a group of about 20-25 women get in shape. The challenge has not started yet, but if any females are interested please visit the webpage or my FB page and I will direct you where to go. There is an entry fee , I believe $99.00? I probably should not type that, but I am pretty sure that is close if not exact. The website and challenge should be underway by the end of this month. I will definitely be posting more on my FB page as it nears.
5. Next week I will start my training again for Track & Field and Swimming for the 2014 Sr. Games in October. For those who have kept up with me, you know I battled a severe case of plantar fasciitis. I can say I am healed after 6-8 months of pain! I will start next week with a new diet regimen. I will not be powerlifting this year due to conflicts with T& F events plus I am so over losing weight to make weight. I just want to eat healthy, be healthy and not have to weigh in for anything for a while! I did add one event to swimming and will consider one event to my field events. I will still be lifting weights 4 days per week – that is a part of me that I cannot give up . I love the weights.
6. I am training clients at 3 facilities in town and stay very busy with that and online clients. I am loving life and I still manage to take off Sundays!! My posters have come to a standstill due to me not having the proper program on my computer to make them look like I want them to. I have been limited by what I can do. I want to put out more but make them look better. In time.
7. And on a personal note- my cat Theodore has gone 8 months cancer free, but a tumor has reappeared. I found out he was diabetic and changed his diet drastically. He is now a healthy weight- Monday I will find out that his diabetes is under control (no drugs) and I will keep him healthy and happy till he succumbs to the tumors that will most likely overtake his little body. He will be 11 on Sept 5th. I expect him to live a few more years, but I will not take that for granted, we know his time is limited. but we love the little guy and I promise he gets the best care of any cat ever!!
I love and appreciate every one of you. Thank you for your support!