1. THROW out ALL of the junk food from your house. I know its hard but if it’s out of sight it will be out of mind, too. (Calories saved = 1500 per day… maybe more.)
2. Increase fiber intake to 40 grams per day. (Most Americans only get 15.) This will help clean out “toxic junk” from your digestive system AND help you feel full longer. High-fiber foods include: barley, beans, bran, sprouted grain cereal, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, sweet potatoes, broccoli and Oats.
3. Drop total sugar intake to 30 grams or less per day. Only getting your sugar from fruits and unprocessed carbohydrates. Sugar causes belly fat and bloating, it lowers your immune system, and it is highly addictive. Lose it and you’ll lose those pesky cravings, too.
4. Drink a gallon of water a day to help flush your system and to improve your natural calorie-burning metabolism. If you aren’t properly hydrated you won’t burn the fat as fast as you could. And the hangover headaches will pound!
5. Exercise twice a day for 30 to 45 minutes a session. Remember… body fat is just stored fuel. To burn it, you gotta move!
So there are 5 easy tips that can help you keep over 1000 excess calories off your body this week. after 7 days- you should be primed and ready to keep it lean this year.